I thought i’d put together something fun for you to try.
Be creative and write your own silly quiz!
Silly General Knowledge Quiz
How long did the hundred years war last?
Which country makes Panama hats?
From which animal do we get catgut?
*Sheep and horses
In which month do Russians celebrate the October revolution?
Camel’s hair brush is made of
The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
King George VI’s first name was
What color is a purple finch?
Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
How long did the thirty years war last?
Highlight (select) below to see the answers!
2. Ecuador makes Panama hats.
3. We get catgut from sheep and horses.
4. Russians celebrate the October revolution in November.
5. A camel’s hair brush is made of Squirrel fur.
6. The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after Dogs. Its Latin name was insularia Canaria – island of Dogs.
7. King George VI’s first name was Albert.
8. A purple finch is crimson in color.
9. Chinese gooseberries are from New Zealand.
10. The thirty years war lasted thirty years, of course!